Return and Refund Policy
Last updated: May 05, 2023
Thank you for shopping at Livingnaturalway.com.
If for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that you purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to living natural way.com.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Livingnaturalway.com, accessible from https://livingnaturalway.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order before shipping only without giving any reason for doing so.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- By email: Info@livingnaturalway.com
- If you’ve entered the wrong address on the checkout page and the package returned to the warehouse because of your fault then you can’t claim the charge back or ask for a refund. (we’re happy to re-ship in this case).
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Our warehouse address: Fulfillment Center/ Living Natural Way 8152 S Welby Park Drive Suite A West Jordan UT, 84088
When canceling a monthly subscription, all future charges associated with future months of your subscription will be canceled. You may notify us of your intent to cancel at any time; your cancellation will become effective at the end of your current monthly billing period. You will not receive a refund; however your subscription access and/or delivery and accompanying subscriber benefits will continue for the remainder of the current monthly billing period.
In order to change or cancel your subscription please select “Launch Chat” to start a conversation with Living Natural Way’s Messaging Assistant at the checkout page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 200 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
- The Goods should be unopened to be eligible for the refund. We don’t accept opened bottles.
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- If you’ve entered the wrong address on the checkout page and the package returned because of your fault (we’re happy to re-ship in this case).
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of goods that are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions at our sole discretion.
Only regular-priced Goods may be refunded. Unfortunately, Goods on sale cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to You if it is not permitted by applicable law.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods to the following address:
Fulfillment Center/ Living Natural Way
8152 S Welby Park Drive Suite A West Jordan UT, 84088
We cannot be held responsible for goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, You’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to You.
If the Goods weren’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give it to You later, We will send the refund to the gift giver.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: Info@livingnaturalway.com